Our client, a leading professional body, membership organisation and publisher is looking for a Customer experience executive to be critical in understanding an exceptionally diverse customer base – from teachers, scientists and academics, librarians and industry to politicians and the public. Understanding their key customers is vital to deliver products and services that will effectively support and meet the needs of their global community now and in the future.
You will focus on increasing customer recruitment and retention. You will work as part of a small team and will be involved in undertaking customer insight research and analysis and persona creation. You will be responsible for measuring customer experiences across key journeys to influence and translate into actionable insights for the business, working closely with our CRM and digital marketing and communication specialists.
With your proactive approach to building relationships with key stakeholders across the business including product and business development, you will work closely with our wider marketing team by contributing insight and analysis to support customer focused strategic marketing plans. We are looking for a proactive professional with strong data and analytical skills and previous experience of working within a CRM role, with experience in both customer insights and working with marketing teams delivering the marketing campaign analyst aspect.
We are looking for:
- Graduate or equivalent with experience in a CRM role to deliver insight on customer behaviour and working within customer insight and marketing functions.
- Knowledge and experience in customer journey mapping and data analytics.
- Experience of/good working knowledge of digital audience measurement, journey analysis and A/B testing methods and customer data with ability to utilise this data (e.g., using tools such as Google/Adobe Analytics, Optimizely) and to visualise data.
- Ability to analyse data to support business decision-making, supported by a high level of numeracy; a good grasp of basic statistical methods (preferred).
- Ability to summarise key trends from customer insight/market/scientific information to produce written reports.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey information and influence at all levels of the organisation and to work in cross-functional teams, using specialist knowledge to benefit the wider organisation.
- Experience of customer personas and customer segmentation to inform marketing campaigns and market research and carrying out customer/market research and of qualitative and quantitative research techniques (preferred).